2017 Class Rates
Note: Northern Life Yoga class cards are valid for ongoing yoga and belly dance classes. Workshops and special events are priced separately.
- New student introductory offer: $30 for 30 days unlimited yoga
- Drop in rate: $15 / full-time students $10
- 5 class card: $65 (valid for 2 months)
- 10 class card: $120 (valid for 3 months)
- Unlimited monthly: $99
- Unlimited monthly auto-pay: $75 (6 month auto-pay membership)
- BUSINESSES ONLY - 20 class card: $250 (unlimited users; valid 6 months)
NEW! Rollover policy: unused classes can be rolled over with a new class card purchase. For example, if you have 2 classes remaining on a 10 class card, you can purchase a 5 class card, and then you would have 7 classes to use within 2 months.
We are committed to offering yoga classes year round. We value the presence of our yoga community, so please support our classes with regular attendance. To provide flexibility in your yoga practice, all of our classes are designed to so you can drop-in as your schedule allows...but we hope to see your beautiful presence on the mat often so that you can experience the true benefits of a consistent practice. No advance sign-up is necessary for classes and mats are available to borrow. Beginners are always welcome in level 1 classes - so just come as you are!
Students who have practiced with us six months or longer with us receive one complimentary class during the week of your birthday for you, plus complimentary classes for two friends who are new to Northern Life Yoga! Be sure we have your birthday entered in your Mind Body profile so you will receive this offer prior to your birthday each year.
Customized Personal Instruction Rates
- 75 minute in-studio,1-20 participants: $75 + $5 each additional participant
- 75 minute off-site, 1-10 participants: $90 + $5 each additional participant
- 90 minute in-studio, 1-20 participants: $90 + $5 each additional participant
- 90 minute off-site, 1-10 participants: $100 + $5 each additional participant
All sessions in-studio and off-site include the use of all yoga props: mats, blocks, belts, bolsters, blankets, and eye pillows.